Fundraising Made Easy: Facebook Integration Now LIVE
The amount of time and energy our riders put into fundraising to bring an end to cancer is remarkable. We always want to offer the best tools to help your efforts, which is why we’re so excited that you can now connect your fundraising page directly to Facebook!
With this new utilization, you can easily spread the word about your fundraiser and track your progress right on Facebook. Your friends and family can donate when they’re scrolling through their newsfeeds, and you can quickly send updates on your progress, making it that much easier to reach your goal. The best part? Your progress will be reflected in your fundraising thermometer, both on Facebook and on your Empire State Ride fundraising page, so people can stay up to date on your journey.
Here's How to Connect Your Fundraiser to Facebook
1. Log in to your fundraising dashboard.
2. Scroll down and click on 'Connect Fundraiser to Facebook.'
3. You'll be redirected to Facebook and a pop-up window appears. Click 'Continue' or 'Ok.'
4. Either you'll be brought to your Facebook Fundraiser or you will be prompted to go to your Facebook Fundraiser from your dashboard.
5. Edit your fundraising information, including title, description, goal amount, end goal and more.
6. Promote your Facebook Fundraiser by sharing or inviting people to your fundraiser to start getting donations!
This tool will allow you to spread the word about your fundraiser, engage directly with donors and reach more people than you ever thought possible. For questions about fundraising with Facebook and donations made through Facebook, check out our FAQ page.