Experience the Empire State Ride with the Custom Ride Option
What is a Custom Ride?
The typical custom rider is someone who wants to be part of the Empire State Ride, but cannot participate for the whole week due to a hectic schedule or responsibilities. When you join as a Custom Rider, you can decide when, where and how long you want to ride. You can choose a city along the full route and meet the Empire State Riders there for that leg of the journey. Ride for as many days as you want!
How Do I Become a Custom Rider?
Just complete the normal registration process. When you’re asked to select a registration option, choose the second option – “Custom Ride.” There is a $100 registration fee and a $750/day fundraising minimum for Custom Riders.
No matter how you commit to being part of The Empire State Ride, you’re raising funds for life-changing programs and research endeavors at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Why Be a Custom Rider?
Custom Rider Options
- Day 1 (July 29): New York City to Stony Point (57.4 miles; +2536 feet)
- Day 2 (July 30): Stony Point to Barrytown (77.6 miles; +2875 feet)
- Day 3 (July 31): Barrytown to Schenectady (91.6 miles; +4328 feet)
- Day 4 (August 1): Schenectady to Utica (83.6 miles; +3081 feet)
- Day 5 (August 2): Utica to Weedsport (84.9 miles; +2001 feet)
- Day 6 (August 3): Weedsport to Spencerport (77.8 miles; +2112 feet)
- Day 7 (August 4): Spencerport to Niagara Falls (74.6 miles; +1594 feet)