Fundraising $3,500 is a challenge, but when armed with the right tools and attitude, it’s easier than you think.
One of the best tools to help with your #ESR21 fundraising is integrating your online fundraising dashboard with your personal Facebook page. This utilization allows you to easily spread the word about your fundraiser and track your progress right on Facebook. You can also quickly send updates on your progress, making it that much easier to reach your goal. Additionally, your friends and family can donate when scrolling through their newsfeeds. The best part? Your progress will be reflected in your fundraising thermometer, both on Facebook and on your Empire State Ride fundraising page, so people can stay up to date on your journey.
Here's How to Connect Your Fundraiser to Facebook
1. Log in to your fundraising dashboard
2. Scroll down and click "Connect Fundraiser on Facebook"
3. You'll be redirected to Facebook and a pop-up window appears. Click 'Continue' or 'Ok.'
4. Either you'll be brought to your Facebook Fundraiser or you will be prompted to go to your Facebook Fundraiser from your dashboard.
5. Edit your fundraising information, including title, description, goal amount, end goal and more.
6. Promote your Facebook Fundraiser by sharing or inviting people to your fundraiser to start getting donations!
This tool will allow you to spread the word about your fundraiser, engage directly with donors and reach more people than you ever thought possible.