In partnership with
Saturday, July 29 @ 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Watching 300 Empire State Ride cyclists cross the finish line on Old Falls Street is an experience unlike any other. In that moment, the road warriors will achieve their goal of riding 500+ miles across New York State while raising essential funds for cancer research. You can be a part of the unforgettable moment!
Join us in celebrating the ESR road warriors’ accomplishment by cheering them on at the finish line!
There will be food trucks, live music and programming to honor the road warriors and congratulate them on completing their seven-day adventure. All ESR road warriors will cross the finish line around 4 p.m.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Food trucks, including Dirty Bird Chicken N’ Waffles
- Live music
- Programming on the riders’ impact
- Opportunity to purchase ESR gear
- Awesome signs and plenty of cheering
- Smiles as hundreds of road warriors embrace that finish line feeling
- New this year: The Falls will be illuminated in the ESR colors, blue and orange, from 10 p.m. to 10:15 p.m.
What to bring:
- Inspiration and willingness to create a sign
- Spending money and appropriate gear for the weather
Paid parking is available throughout the city.
Enjoying Niagara Falls USA!
After cheering on the ESR road warriors, make the most of your trip by enjoying this bucket-list destination.