Our ESR road warriors have committed to a 500+ mile journey across the state. Over seven days, they’ll tackle long distances, hills and exhaustion to honor everyone affected by cancer. Help us celebrate their accomplishment by cheering them on at the finish line! All enthusiasts welcome.
Saturday, July 30 @ 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
There will be food trucks, music and programming to honor our road warriors and congratulate them on completing their adventure. Our road warriors will cross the finish line around 4 p.m.
Here's what you can expect
- Food trucks
- 42 North Brewing Tap Trekker
- Live music
- Programming on our riders’ impact
- Opportunity to purchase ESR gear
- Awesome signs and plenty of cheering
- Smiles as hundreds of road warriors embrace that finish line feeling
What to Bring
- Inspiration and willingness to create a sign
- Spending money and appropriate gear for the weather
Discounted parking will be available for your family and friends in parking areas P1, P2 and P3 (Rainbow ramp) on the map below. Visitors should bring their parking ticket to the ESR finish line for a validation stamp that will earn them discounted parking when they leave. Parking is also available throughout the city at drivers’ own expense.